I've had too many conversations with friends who are all shocked it's already mid-August. (Believe me, I'm shocked too.) So in honour of this sizzling season called summer, let's talk about ways to make the last weeks of this season epic.
1. find a front patio, a friend and a cold bruski for a long evening of slow conversation.
2. sleep under some stars. I think Jono will be doing this tonight. It's what we do in Montana.
3. walk barefoot around your yard.
4. drink your coffee on your font porch and welcome the morning's light.
5. have a picnic with friends, preferably at the beach.
6. tell those around you how much they mean to you.
7. go swimming. obviously.
8. ride your bike somewhere new. @maddyjoy and I have plans of making it to Paris.
9. do something you've never done but always wanted to. Then tell us about it in the comment section!
10. eat strawberry shortcake.
11. enter our summer photo contest by emailing us your favourite snaps or tagging us @jonolaynie on insta.
You have 11 days to enter and we're gifting the winner a free shoot or a donation to their fave charity.
You have 11 days.
Have fun and happy summer.