It's that time of year again, my space to fully disclose what I did (and did not) get around to reading this year.
After last year's triumph of 52 books, this year was, I confess, nothing short of a let down.
But read I did and here's the list with my 1-5 star rating scale after it.
Take it or leave it.
1. A Respectable Trade-Philippa Gregory **
2-4. The Legend Series-Marie Lu **
5. How to Blog For Profit: Without Selling your Soul- Ruth Soukup **
6. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking-Susan Cain ***
7. Gone Girl-Gillian Flynn *****
8. The Racketeer-John Grisham **
9. The Circle Maker-Mark Batterson **
10. This is Where I Leave You-Jonathan Trooper ****
11. Middlemarch-George Eliot ***
12. Eleanor and Park-Rainbow Rowell ****
13. A Prayer for Owen Meany-John Irving ***
14. The Namesake-Jhumpa Lahiri ***
15. The Husband’s Secret-Liane Moriarty **
16. The Interestings- Meg Wolitzer ***
17. The Giver-Lois Lowry **
18. The Language of Flowers-Vanessa Diffenbaugh ***
19. The Fault in our Stars-John Green ****
20. Before I Sleep- S. J. Watson ***
21. The Goldfinch-Donna Tartt ***
22. The Art of Racing in the Rain-Garth Stein *****
23. Wicked-Gregory Maguire **
24. Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good-Jan Karon ***
25. The Millionaire Next Door-Thomas J. Stanley **
26. The Supreme Macaroni Company-Adriana Trigiani ***
Let's see what good reads 2015 brings; I hope you find some time to read this year yourself!