There were 14 people who attended and/or spoke throughout the day and it was such a great feeling to network and learn for an entire day with other professionals. Thankfully it was a bit cold and grey outside, so we weren't all-that-sad that we were inside for the entirety of the day.
Since you asked...
Things I would will do differently the next time I do a workshop:
1. Have it on a weeknight, not a Saturday. What was I thinking?!
2. Have fewer topics. (We were all so engrossed in each subject that we kept running out of time.) This was both Great and bad.
Things I would do the same:
1. Invite our brilliant speakers again. Christophe, Eustan, Lucas-you were amazing and I left feeling so inspired (and with a massive TO DO list for our businesses.)
2. Ask Healthy Rabbit to cater the event.
3. Ask Emylee to bake brownies.
A few things I'm implementing into our businesses straightaway from yesterday:
1. Challenge-have a coffee a day with someone new for the next 60 days. (Can I? Shall I?)
2. Stop spending cash in our businesses.
3. Read "The Wealthy Barber."
4. Get great at storytelling.
And this: "Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of Fear." -George Addair