Hello world! My name is Taylor Priede and i am so honoured to be working with Jon and Layne Grime over the next few months as their Co-op intern. I am an aspiring wedding & lifestyle photographer and I absolutely love capturing once in a lifetime moments so that they can live on forever. Originally I am from Burlington Ontario but i have lived most of my life here in Brantford. Do I like it? No. Do I put up with it? Yes. I have two younger brothers and am excited to announce a new baby sister on the way! I couldn't be more happy for my mom, Jill and my step father, Scott. I am currently 17 years old and in my senior year at Brantford Collegiate Institute and am looking forward to my post secondary experience the following year as an English major.
11 Facts About Taylor
1. Music is my strongest passion. I love to play instruments, such as the Guitar and Ukulele and I ALWAYS have music playing in the background no matter what i am doing.
2. I enjoy adventures and day trips with my boyfriend Stephen, we're always finding random things to do in and around the area.
3. Muskoka is where I belong, my favourite time of the year is when I get to go up north and escape the city life with my family for a week to enjoy the scenery we are gifted to have in this beautiful country.
4. I LOVE the outdoors and bike rides or walks on the trails in my neighborhood, yet I dread when I have to take my english bulldog-boxer Rocky, with me because he can be such a nuisance.
5. My dad has made me a black coffee enthusiast and an artsy film lover.
6. My favourite words are "stellar" and "marvelous" because they sound smart and can literally spice up anything you are trying to say.
7. I love rugby. Its a great way to get build endurance and a great team bonding sport. Also... you get wicked bruises that make for a great story. (Not always everyones thing).
8. I am almost always broke. Money does not go a long way for me as I spend it all on clothes, food and my phone bill right when I get payed. That thing called "saving" is pretty much foreign to me.
9. Making people laugh is one of my favourite things to do. I'm always saying stupid things just to lighten up a dull mood or to crack a laugh from a friend.
10. I love running! I find it a great stress reliever and im so happy my step mother kim introduced me to the great sport!
11. Typically, I am always the person my friends go to for advice as I love feeling like I have made a difference for them in whatever crisis is going on.